1. Bidya Devi Bhandari, who is on a State visit to India, is the President of
c) Sri Lanka
2. Which multilateral organisation released the report Globalisation Backlash?
a) World Bank Group
b) International Monetary Fund
c) Asian Development Fund
d) New Development Bank
3. The joint military exercise Sagarmatha Friendship-2017 has commenced between
a) India and China
b) China and Nepal
c) Nepal and Bangladesh
d) Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
4. Girish Chandra Saxena, who was passed away recently, worked as the Governor of
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Jammu & Kashmir
5. The Koradi thermal power station, which was recently inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi, is located in
a) West Bengal
6. What is the theme of the 2017 World Hemophilia Day (WHD)?
a) We are one
b) Together We Are
c) Tell your Story
d) Hear their voices
7. Which state has become the first Indian state to launch a special awareness drive to ensure that transgenders in the state register as voters?
8. Which state government has recently launched ‘unemployment allowance scheme?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
9. Which state’s government has decided to provide pension to former circus artistes?
10. Union Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar has launched portal and mobile app for RUSA. RUSA stands for
a) Rashtriya Uchch Shiksha Abhiyan
b) Rasaynik Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
c) Rashtra Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
d) Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
11. Who of the following won the Arunachal Festival of Speed?
a) K.M. Bopaiah
b) Sandeep Sharma
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Amanpreet Ahluwalia
12. Which of the following IITs is all set to introduce a Vastu Shastra classes for its architecture students?
a) IIT Delhi
b) IIT Bombay
c) IIT Kharagpur
d) IIT Roorkee
13. What is the theme of the 2017 World Heritage Day?
a) The Heritage of Sport
b) Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism
c) Agricultural Heritage
d) Heritage of Commemoration
14. The Union Government recently launched a launched a comprehensive module and a training program for capacity building of Elected Women Representatives of Panchayats. The programme was launched in which of the following cities?
15. Prisoners of this country in Israeli prisons have started a hunger strike
d) None of the above
1. (a) Nepal
2. (a) World Bank Group
3. (b) China and Nepal
4. (d) Jammu and Kashmir
5. (d) Maharashtra
6. (d) Hear their voices
7. (a) Maharashtra
8. (c) Himachal Pradesh
10. (d) Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
11. (d) Amanpreet Ahluwalia
12. (c) IIT Kharagpur
13. (b) Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism
14. (a) Ranchi
15. (a) Palestine